Saturday, April 12, 2014
Beer Special Pricing ChangeBeginning this Monday, our $1.50 draft special will increase to $1.99, and our Wednesday Bottle special will increase to $1.99. Everyone did a great job of handling the price increases a couple of months ago, and you should take the same strategy on this go around. If you need to review this strategy, please review the previous post. Please make sure if you are working on Monday or Wednesday this week, that you have prepared yourself for comments, and are ready to handle them with a smile.
Saturday, March 22, 2014
We will have representatives on hand from Anheuser Busch to deliver some education to our wait staff. They will be delivering some special training alcohol management to supplement the training manual that you have all gone through. They will also be educating us on how to serve draft beer, and how to get the most profit at the same time.
Date: April 23rd
Date: April 23rd
Time: 1:00 PM
All wait staff are required to attend.
Friday, March 14, 2014
St. Patrick's Celebration with DoubleCut
As you all know, we will be hosting DoubleCut on Friday night. We have already received so much feedback that we are sure we are going to be REALLY busy. Now it is our job is to give the best service possible, and to try capture as much revenue as possible during this short event. We have taken several measures to make the night more enjoyable for the guests, and also to help make your job easier. It is important that everyone plays their role, and follows instructions. Below I am listing some items of interest.
- We will begin taking a cover charge at 4:00PM. $7.00. Guests that are of age to drink will receive a PINK wristband (Pink to Drink) and underage guests will receive a BLUE wristband. Please make sure you are checking bracelets when serving drinks.
- DJ Derek Carnes will play from 6:00PM to 8:00 PM and then for an additional hour after the band finishes tonight.
- We will only serve draft beer until 7:00PM. This is to help speed the serving process. In addition there will be NO BUCKET SPECIAL TONIGHT. We will sell draft in the 23oz. glass until 4:00PM. At that time the draft will be served in the 20oz. plastic glass until 7:00PM. No exceptions. Bottled Beer will be regular price the entire evening.
- After 4:00PM there will be NO TABS run unless they give you a credit card for pre-authorization. The CC Authorization key is on the Server Function Menu (please make sure you see John or Kelly to learn how to use this function). All other transactions will be paid at the time of service.
- We will work off of our regular menu until 6:00PM. At that time we will work from a limited menu which has been printed and is in the bar. All of the items on the limited menu can be found on the SERVER FUNCTION MENU to help save you time. All beer can be rang as either Beer, or Import during the event to save time.
- Everything will be served disposable. Bottled Beer, Plastic Cups (before 7:00PM). Food will be served in Boats and on foam plates.
- There will be two bartenders behind the bar, Val and Mallory. Mallory will be working the BEER ONLY LANE. Mike Walters will also be behind the bar to run KENO.
- HOPE, JADE, BECKY and ALEESHA will be working the outside bar with Hope and Jade serving beer only. They will also have Wings, Pretzel Bites, and Pizza by the Slice available at their station.
- At the conclusion of the event, everything must be cleaned and put away for the following day. The patio must be completely cleared of all trash and debris. Dishwashers will be responsible for checking the parking lot for all trash and debris.
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE RINGING ALL FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE TIME YOU SERVE IT. DO NOT TRY TO DO IT LATER.
Sunday, March 9, 2014
As most of you know, March Madness is about to begin starting with Selection Sunday March 16th. EagleSticks will be attempting to capitalize on this fan favorite with a special promotion. We will be featuring out $.50 cent wing special on each round of the tournament. We are relying on the staff to help get the word out on this promotion, so please alert your customers, and even feel free to share the information on social media. There will be a message on the bottom of the receipts starting Monday, March 9th.
Friday, February 28, 2014
March 1st- Start your shift Fresh!Each bartender will have their own bank to begin their shift. The daytime bartender should pull their drawer from the register, and take their monies out of sight of customers to settle their drops. The night time bartender will insert their bank into the register to begin their shift. If you are the nighttime bartender, you must have your own bank. If you are the daytime bartender you may not leave your bank with the night shift bartender.
REMINDER- Please settle your shift deposits in the back out of sight of customers. (This is for all servers and bartenders).
Thursday, February 20, 2014
In an attempt to keep up with ever changing laws, and to protect our company from liability issues, we have been asked to provide training on what is known as "Dram Shop" laws. Dram Shop laws refer to the liability that a facility has when serving alcohol to intoxicated people, and also to those not of age. We have put together a small booklet that all servers are required to read. After reading you will be required to take a short test. A score of 80% will be required of all servers by March 1st. If you fail to pass the test by March 1st, you will not be able to work any shifts until you have passed. We have put together this program at the request of our insurance provider, and it is to be taken seriously. Please see John about accessing the information. Testing will be made available beginning February 20th. Relax, you can handle it!